Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Bruery: Black Tuesday 2010 Release

 The Bruery has posted the release of one of the most exclusive LTD edition beers in production today. "Black Tuesday" is released annually, towards the end of October. Only available at the brewery in California, fans of this highly sought after Imperial Stout, have been know to wait hours, sometimes a whole day, for this beer to go on sale. Lines have been as long as 4 blocks some years. I was recently treated to a small sampling of Black Tuesday and I can honestly say that I would likely endure the wait, as well as the 3,000 mile trek across the country from my home. Yes I would fly, walking is asking a bit much. The Bruery will have an online pre-sale beginning Sept. 1st and you will still have to be at their Oct 26th event in California to pick-up the beer. For all the Black Tuesday info visit: http://www.thebruery.com/beers/blacktuesday.html . Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment