Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shipyard Brewing Blue Fin Stout



Hello Gang! This'll  be a short and sweet posting about Shipyard Brewing's Blue Fin Stout. I picked this one up at my local grocery store strictly based on the great label art work. Kinda' like how I used to buy record albums in the eighties. None-the-less, Blue Fin is a rather tasty Irish Style Stout, with all the typical flavor components you've come to expect from Stout beers. It pours a rich oily black with a light brown head. It's aroma is of roasted malt and coffee. The taste is roasty, toasty and chocolaty with a bittersweet finish. Blue Fin is comprised of 2-row British Pale, Crystal, Chocolate, Black and Roasted Barley malts. The hops are Warrior, Goldings, Cascade and Tettnang. Blue Fin also fits in with my new quest to find more sessionable beers. At 4.7% feel free to enjoy as many of these as you like, I know I will.
Cheers!

For more information visit Shipyard Brewing 


No comments:

Post a Comment