Friday, September 2, 2011

Ipswich Brewery

While perusing my local liquor "box store" hunting for new brews I came across some singles from Ipswich Brewery. As you all know I make no bones about the fact the the I'm a fan of anything coming outta Mass, GO SOX! So I figured at $2 bucks a bottle why not. I picked out my two favorite styles, their Ale and IPA.


I must say I was impressed by both beers. The Ipswich Brewery has been around since 1991. In '99  a long time employee Rob Martin purchased the company. Rob has been with the company since 1995 and prior to owning the brewery he was shall we say a "jack of all trades".  They describe their beers like this...
"What sets our Ales apart is our brewing process.  We produce styles which are totally unfiltered and unpasteurized.  Through this natural brewing style the result is ale which maintains a greater level of freshness, mouth feel, and full flavor." . I enjoyed both beers and would recommend them. What? Did you think I was going to give you some "beer geek"  beer review? Just try them for yourself! Cheers!

For more information on Ipswich Brewery visit: Ipswich Brewery

No comments:

Post a Comment